Monday, October 02, 2006

I am the current dormitory Dean at Salisbury House, Helderberg College, Somerset West in the Western Cape in South Africa.

The College is run by the Seventh-day Adventist church.

I envision this blog to be a dumping ground for just about anything that happens from day to day at the dorm. I'm not advertising the dorm or the College. I'm just going to talk about life in the dorm.

We have 4 Matrics in the dormitory. They recently had a matric banquet and I got to take some photos. I thought I'd just publish them here.

We plan some fun socials during this semester and why not write about them here, and perhaps take some pictures as well.

I've been thinking that if some ex Salisbury house residents discover this blog they could perhaps send some anecdotes about life in the dormitory when they were here. I will certainly publish it.

Hopefully I won't be the only contributor. I might ask some of my assistants if they would like to be co-contributors to the blog. We might see some posts from them as well.

I hope you will enjoy this blog.

No comments: